Registration will open in October once the final program and pre-conference workshops have been finalized.
The 2024 Pan-American Marine Energy Conference (PAMEC 2024) is an in-person Conference in Barranquilla, Colombia to be held held January 22-24, 2024 with workshops on January 19-21 at the campus of the Universidad del Norte.
Registration for the 3-day conference program includes keynotes presenters, plenary sessions, abstract presentations, poster presentations, break-out sessions and formal and private networking opportunities. Several workshops are being offered in advance of the conference. Highlights include:
- Pre-Conference Workshops (Friday & Saturday)
- Welcome Reception (Sunday)
- Plenary Sessions & Research Presentations (Monday to Wednesday)
- Poster Reception (Monday Evening)
- Lunch & Refreshments Daily
- Gala Dinner (Tuesday)
- Networking & Cultural Activities