Researchers are now invited to submit extended abstracts outlining their work associated with the following Themes:
- Resource Assessment
o Methodologies, technologies, and related issues such as turbulence
- Environmental Impacts
o Methodologies, technologies and findings
- Technology I
o Wave and Tidal
- Technology II
o Offshore Wind, Floating Offshore Wind
- Technology III
o OTEC, Salinity Gradient
- Storage and Integration Technologies
o Integrating renewables, grid connections and storage
- Policies to enable Remote Coastal Community Solutions
- Technologies to enable Micro-Electricity Demand Solutions
o micro-electricity demand needs such as ocean technologies, aquaculture and remote
- Building the Social and Policy Support for Marine Renewables
o Public confidence,
o Integrated Planning Methodologies and tools
o Socio-economic issues, including supply chains
o Market supports,
o Test and research centres
Those intending to submit an extended abstract should do the following:
- Signup for our Newsletter to ensure you are kept up to date on conference arrangements and submission processes.
- Early Notice of Intention: Send PAMEC an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line showing the theme area and a one sentence title of the planned extended abstract.
- Download the extended abstract template (click here to download template)
- Extended Abstract Submission: Create a two-page extended abstract in MSWord or as a pdf and attach it to an email with subject line: Extended Abstract Submission [include Theme Area] and send it to: email@example.com
Deadline for Submission
- Early Notice of Intention to submit an Extended Abstract would be appreciated. Such a notice is not binding, but it does help us in our planning.
- Extended Abstracts should be sent no later than 16:30 Costa Rica Time (CST) on Friday June 14, 2019. If there is to be an extension to this deadline, notice will be given in the Newsletter.
A decision on whether the author(s) Extended Abstract will be invited to do an oral presentation, or a Poster Presentation will be taken no later than September 30, 2019, and will be communicated to the author(s) by that date.
Before the Offer to Present becomes final, Authors must register for the Conference, and agree to allow their presentations to be part of conference proceedings, available to all participants electronically.
This content is also available in: Español (Spanish)