PAMEC.Energy Association is a volunteer, member-led, non-profit organization created to bring together researchers in marine renewable energy in the Americas (including the Caribbean) by means of the Pan-American Marine Energy Conference (PAMEC), a research conference that is part of a global network of conferences that includes the European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference (EWTEC) and the Asian Wave and Tidal Energy Conference (AWTEC). PAMEC is intended to foster the development of marine renewable energy through collaboration among researchers, developers, and suppliers.
Being a PAMEC member:
- Supports the Mission of PAMEC.energy by showing that we have representation, participation and support from as many countries and people in Pan America as possible.
- Provides you with voting rights at all members meetings including the Annual General Meeting and to receive Annual Reports & Financial Statements, to Nominate & Elect the Board of Directors and approve any changes to the PAMEC.Energy Association Bylaws or membership fees or the Association.
- Provides you the opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors, and the Organizing and Technical Committees of the Association.
- Makes sure you receive the PAMEC Newsletter and keep up to date on developments leading up to the next PAMEC.
- Gives you free attendance to PAMEC webinars featuring presenters from member regions on a variety of topics and vantage points involving marine renewable energy research, development, and commercialization.
- Entitles you to Automatically Renew your Membership when attending the next Conference valid until the following PAMEC.
Membership is $15 USD and is valid until the next PAMEC in 2024 and can be paid by PayPal or Credit Card by completing the form below.