Our first conference will be held in San Jose Costa Rica, January 26 to 28, 2020. The Conference also includes plans for workshops at the University of Costa Rica in San Jose in the period January 24 to 25, 2020. For more information on the events and Costa Rica, we are establishing a Detailed Costa Rica Conference website and encourage you to sign up with our Newsletter.
Registering for PAMEC 2020 Costa Rica
The conference registration fee is now $415 USD. It extends to December 31, 2019. Speakers, authors and PAMEC Committee Members are eligible for a $265 USD fee.
PAMEC 2020 Hotel Crown Plaza
The conference organizers have negotiated special rates at the Crown Plaza Hotel. They start at $85 USD per night, + 13% VAT. You will need to follow these steps to get the special rate:
- Click to go to PAMEC Conference Hotel
- Click on Text Cambiar la Busqueda to get access to dates
- Pick a rate from the range Thursday, January 23 to Saturday, February 2, 2020. Note: the workshop starts on Friday, January 23 and the conference ends the evening of January 28, 2020.
- Check the number of people
- Click on Buscar
- You will be then back to the room menu and pick the type of room you want. From this site you will be able to secure a room without a deposit and with the ability to cancel. Click on the room type.
- You should then be at a page that says PAMEC 2020 Detailes de la tarifa – click on Selecccionar La Tarifa
- You should see a Menu with the total cost, including tax and the PAMEC 2020 text
- Fill in the information. The instructions are in Spanish, but it is fairly self-evident.
- At the very bottom, English may come back to confirm you may cancel and by what date/time. Don’t forget to click on accepting their conditions.
- You will receive a confirmation in the email. You should look at it carefully to make sure the dates and rates are correct!
Call for Extended Abstracts
The Call for Extended Abstracts is now closed. All those accepted will be considered Speakers for registration purposes. The current Program Draft includes details on presentations from those who have had an accepted extended abstract.
This content is also available in: Español (Spanish)