The 2022 Pan-American Marine Energy Conference (PAMEC) will be an in-person Conference in Ensenada Mexico June 19-22, 2022 with workshops on June 17-18. The conference has already attracted international support and attendance. Speakers and presenters have been confirmed from Canada, the USA, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, and the UK.
The 3-day conference format includes keynotes presenters, plenary sessions, abstract presentations, break-out sessions and formal and private networking opportunities. Several workshops are being offered in advance of the conference. Highlights include:
- Pre-Conference Workshops (Friday & Saturday)
- Welcome Reception (Sunday)
- Meals (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday)
- Dinner (Tuesday, includes transportation to Dinner venue)
- Morning Shuttle from Ensenada downtown to conference venue
- Evening Shuttle from conference venue to Ensenada downtown
- Networking & Cultural Activities
With the closing of abstract submissions on April 25, 2022, the conference organizers are now finalizing details of the presenters and speakers for the conference. You can download the current version in PDF version at the link below.
PAMEC 2022 is part of the family of conferences on Marine Renewable Energy Research and Development including, the European Wave and Tidal Conference (EWTEC) and the Asian Wave and Tidal Conference (AWTEC). PAMEC is intended to bring researchers together on a biannual basis. The first was in 2020 in Costa Rica.