The 3-day conference format includes keynotes presenters, plenary sessions, abstract presentations, break-out sessions and formal and private networking opportunities. Several workshops are being offered in advance of the conference. Highlights include:
- Pre-Conference Workshops (Friday & Saturday)
- Reception (Sunday)
- Meals & Refreshment Breaks (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday)
- Gala Dinner (Tuesday, includes transportation to Dinner venue)
- Morning Shuttle from Ensenada downtown to conference venue
- Evening Shuttle from conference venue to Ensenada downtown
- Networking & Cultural Activities
With the closing of abstract submissions on April 25, 2022, the conference organizers are now finalizing details of the presenters and speakers for the conference. You can download the current version in PDF version at the link below.
PAMEC 2022 is part of the family of conferences on Marine Renewable Energy Research and Development including, the European Wave and Tidal Conference (EWTEC) and the Asian Wave and Tidal Conference (AWTEC). PAMEC is intended to bring researchers together on a biannual basis. The first was in 2020 in Costa Rica.