Registration for the 3-day conference format includes keynotes presenters, plenary sessions, abstract presentations, break-out sessions and formal and private networking opportunities. Several workshops are being offered in advance of the conference. Highlights include:
- Pre-Conference Workshops (Friday & Saturday)
- Reception (Sunday)
- Meals & Refreshment Breaks (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday)
- Gala Dinner (Tuesday, includes transportation to Dinner venue)
- Morning Shuttle from Ensenada downtown to conference venue
- Evening Shuttle from conference venue to Ensenada downtown
- Networking & Cultural Activities
Josue Quintanilla from El Salvador, is a professional physicist enthusiastic about the ocean energy with an rescue diver certification. Has experience with evaluation of coastal hydrodynamic and wave modeling of his county. He has also collaborated with the making and updated process of natural science books. He is currently the El Salvador Embassador for Pan-American Ocean Energy Student Network, POES.
Karina Ramirez Zamora is a Mechatronic engineer, with experience in the medical equipment industry. Currently, she is studying a master’s in engineering management at the University of Debrecen, Hungary, and working as communication assistant at PAMEC.Energy Association.