Our first conference was held in San Jose Costa Rica, January 26 to 28, 2020. The Conference also included workshops at the University of Costa Rica in San Jose in the period January 24th to 25th, and the 28th 2020.
View our Program here.
PAMEC 2020 Workshops
In addition to the talks given by speakers we organised workshops in the University of Costa Rica before and after the main event. These workshops were organised with support from our collaborators in IMARES, UNED, and Marine Renewables Canada. For more information, click on each link.
- Boosting Innovation through Standards and Certification. In partnership with the Dutch Marine Energy Centre.
- Integrating Data. In partnership with the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
- Environmental Impacts and Experience with Mapping. In partnership with the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Ocean Energy Systems, MERIC, and Acadia University.
- Open Source Software. In partnership with the Sandia National Labs y NREL.
- Marine Renewable Energy Test and Research Centres. In partnership with FORCE.
- WEC-Sim Training Course. In partnership with NREL, Sandia National Labs, and INORE.
PAMEC 2020 Photo Gallery
We have compiled photographs taken during the conference, workshops, and technical visit in our Facebook page. Feel free to have a look, tag yourselves, and share the pictures.
This content is also available in: Español (Spanish)