In addition to the talks given by speakers we organized workshops in the University of Costa Rica before and after the main event. These workshops were organized with support from our collaborators in IMARES, UNED, and Marine Renewables Canada. For more information, click on each link.
- Boosting Innovation through Standards and Certification. In partnership with the Dutch Marine Energy Centre.
- Integrating Data. In partnership with the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
- Environmental Impacts and Experience with Mapping. In partnership with the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Ocean Energy Systems, MERIC, and Acadia University.
- Open Source Software. In partnership with the Sandia National Labs y NREL.
- Marine Renewable Energy Test and Research Centres. In partnership with FORCE.
- WEC-Sim Training Course. In partnership with NREL, Sandia National Labs, and INORE.